Wahler Digital LLC is an independent game studio located in Atlanta, Georgia. We’ve published the award winning games SiNKR and SiNKR 2. We are currently working on SiNKR 3.
- SiNKR 3 first playable appearance will be at Steam Next Fest, October 1, 2021
- SiNKR 2 makes its console debut on Xbox One December 11, 2020. This is an Xbox Play Anywhere title. View the Press Release.
- The original SiNKR makes its console debut on Xbox One April 17th, 2020. This is an Xbox Play Anywhere title. View the Press Release.
- SiNKR 2, an evolution of SiNKR, releases May 16, 2019 on iOS and Android
- SiNKR 2, an evolution of SiNKR, releases May 9, 2019 on Steam and Itch.io
- SiNKR 2 is one of the 20 overall finalists for the MomoCon 2019 Indie Game Awards! See all the MomoCon finalists here.
- SiNKR 2 is a PAX East Indie MEGABOOTH selection. Come play SiNKR 2 in Boston March 28-29, 2019.
SiNKR 3 is the culmination of the award winning SiNKR minimalist puzzler series. Seemingly simple, surprisingly satisfying solutions.
SiNKR 3 offers a new slant on the familiar contraptions (square and round holes, kickers, portals, ratcheters) with new diagonal layouts and billiards-style physics.
Unlock the sequence of contraptions to sink all the pucks and finish each level.
Carried over from SiNKR and SiNKR 2
- Tutorial levels (no SiNKR experience needed)
- Advanced levels allow for multiple solutions
- No scores, no timers, no distractions
- Responsive ambient soundscape
- No text, suitable for all languages
- Mini-map level selector with challenge ratings from * to ***
- Multiple paths and skippable levels
- Diagonal movement expands play options
- Bouncing pucks inject billiards-style dynamic challenges
- Multi-step undo banks your progress on the toughest puzzles
Get the Game